The most advanced MS Project/SharePoint Integration Available
The power of MS Project, the visibility of SharePoint and the ease of the IntelliGantt Add In. We've taken over five years of experience integrating MS Project and SharePoint to create a solution that makes your life easy with these features:
- Support for SharePoint 2007 & SharePoint 2010
- Supports Office 365 with SharePoint online
- Work with any SharePoint list, out of the box or created in house
- Share one MPP file with multiple SharePoint sites and/or multiple SharePoint lists
- Configurable automatic synchronization
- Field level dataflow control (you decide which fields are read from SharePoint)
- MS Project field to SharePoint list column mapping
- Share mappings with other IntelliGantt Add In users
- MS Project updates sent immediately to SharePoint
- Self-contained MPP files means the can be stored anywhere
- Multiple users supported
- Intuitive MS Project Resource to SharePoint Member mapping
- Open Project Server projects and share them with SharePoint
- 100% Pure .NET VSTO AddIn for 32 and 64 bit support
Choose What to Share
You choose whether to share the entire project or just a piece. Whether everything goes to one SharePoint task list, multiple lists or multiple sites. Schedule in MS Project as you normally would, connect to SharePoint as you wish you could. The IntelliGantt Add In lets you connect any summary task in MS Project (including the Project Summary Task) with any SharePoint list with rich bi-directional synchronization.
Choose What to Update
Maybe you like folks changing start and finish dates in SharePoint, or perhaps you prefer MS Project own the schedule. With the IntelliGantt Add In's advanced, field-level data flow control, you're in control. Start a project by allowing updates to Start and Finish so team members can help schedule. Disallow updates to Start and Finish when executing a project. Best of all, when coupled with our auto-sync feature, you can leave MS Project running and it will enforce its schedule on your shared tasks in SharePoint.
Once you've created an MS Project to SharePoint task list mapping, you can save it for use later and/or share it on a SharePoint sites for other project managers to use.
Store the Project in SharePoint and Collaborate with Colleagues
One of our important design points was to store all the information the IntelliGantt Add In needs to communicate with SharePoint within the mpp file itself. This provides you two very useful features:
- You can store the mpp file anywhere you'd like and, as long as you have the IntelliGantt Add In, you will be connected to the correct SharePoint site and task lists.
- If your colleague also needs to work on the plan in MS Project, the IntelliGantt Add In will happily oblige. This enables multiple project managers to work on the same plan and be confident their updates will work together.
Try it Today
We've update the IntelliGantt Add In to use the very latest VSTO tools from Microsoft and removed as many dependencies as possible to create a quick and easy installation/update experience. For example, just click here!
You'll also find speed improvements that make SharePoint integration so unobtrusive you may even forget it's there.
Combine it with our IntelliGantt Web Part
The out-of-the-box SharePoint task list and project task list are servicable, but if you really want to enhance the project management experience on SharePoint, check out our IntelliGantt Web Part. Special bundling deals are available.